SINGLE CAMPER RATES
$185 Single Camper Rate (Commuter)
$275 Single Camper Rate (Includes $90 Housing & Meal Rate)
• Includes 4 days instruction, lunches and activities.
SCHOOL GROUP RATES
$500 Unlimited Students
Chaperone Requirement for Resident Students
• 1 chaperone is required to accompany schools who send more than 10 students.
• CHAPERONES ATTEND FREE OF CHARGE (no cost for housing or meals)
• Chaperones must be an adult 21 or older.
• Chaperones may be changed at anytime if needed as long as we are informed.
• The chaperone must be empowered to enforce individual school rules/polices and have direct access to the band director(s) and/or principal if needed.
HOUSING & MEAL RATES
RESIDENT STUDENTS - $90 per student (Paid to band director and included with Group Registration Form)
COMMUTER STUDENTS: $20 per student (Paid to band director and included with Group Registration Form)
• Includes dorm housing for four nights, breakfast, lunch, dinner and activities.
• Campers who commute do not need to pay housing fees
Continuing Education Short Course Registration Form (For Continuing Education Credit)
• $185 Workshop Fee - Director Only (no students)
• FREE - Workshop fee waived for one director sending students under the group plan.
• $75 Workshop Fee - (Discounted rate for additional directors from the same school sending students under the group plan)
• $50 Idaho State University Continuing Education Credit (1 credit) / To be paid during the camp
We are proud to be partnering with the Clarion Inn Pocatello to provide band directors and their staff members outstanding rates and accomodations for the duration of the clinic.
• GREAT RATE! $52 / night
• FREE $7 Breakfast Coupon
• FREE Wireless Internet Access
• FREE Access to their new Business Center
• Full Service Restaurant & Lounge
• Indoor Heated Pool & Sauna
• Fitness Center
• Courtesy Transportation
• Dorms are available for band directors at the student rate.
Our goal is to afford an opportunity for as many of your students as possible to participate in this amazing camp! With shrinking budgets, it is becoming increasingly difficult for schools and directors to send their students to quality summer camps. We do not operate for profit and our costs, which exceed the rates we collect, are subsidized by our partnerships and sponsors. Please remember to support those businesses and organizations whenever possible.